Analyze, design, develop, modify, and test web application features – including creating the technical design documents, writing functional, optimized, scalable and extendable code for both front-end and back-end components, building the web services, doing unit testing and writing automated tests. Also includes reviewing code, participating in sprint planning, fixing bugs, and providing work estimates.
- Analyze the user/stakeholder requirement and document the technical specifications
- Develop new application features
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing application features
- Review and optimize code of peers
- Write test cases
- Perform unit testing
- Develop automated test cases
- Develop web services
- Define and validate permission checks for data
- Handle data operations such as adding, deleting, selecting, inserting, and recovering data
- Analyze, design, and develop web application components
- Deploys code in development, staging, and production systems in environments such as \AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Develops new features by programming the back-end components for a web application
- using frameworks such as .Net, Java, Node JS, Ruby, and Python.
- Use web development tools to build front-end and backend web application
- Develops the backend APIs such as RestAPI, using tools such as Python (Django), NodeJS, Ruby On Rails, and Java.
- Modify, enhance, troubleshoot, and debug web software applications Test web applications in both manual and automated modes to ensure software quality and performance
- Writes test cases based on the user story/use case
- Tests the application for quality and performance using tools such as Jest, Visual Studio Intellitest, and Junit
- Perform data operations and define data flow between front-end and back-end.
- Develops code that handles data operations such as adding, deleting, selecting, inserting, and recovering data in databases such as MySQL and MS SQL
- Develops code that handles data operations such as adding, deleting, selecting, inserting, and recovering data in databases such as MongoDB, Postgres, and Hadoop.
- Develop, consume, integrate, and deploy web services
- Develops and deploys web services based on protocols such as SOAP and Rest API.
- Develops UI components to consume third-party web services
- Integrates third-party APIs to extend the capabilities of the web application
- Work with cloud environment tools to optimally deploy, maintain, and test web applications
- Works with cloud environment tools, such as AWS, GCP, and Azure, to optimally deploy,maintain, and test web applications
- Work with server-side environments and operating systems and with open systems and platforms
- Work with open systems and platforms
- Clarify, analyze, and record required business feature and functionality requirements and translate them to technical specifications.
- Anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical issues in software applications and systems
- Knowledge of the theories and methodologies related to object-oriented development; ability to develop and implement object-oriented applications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com