We are looking for an experienced .NET Lead Developer to oversee the development of functional .NET applications. The candidate will be acting in a managerial role, overseeing the functions of the junior .NET development staff. He/She will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures.
The candidate should have strong managerial skills, extensive experience with Microsoft Frameworks, and advanced problem-solving skills to ensure the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet the given specifications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Meeting with stakeholders to determine application and website requirements.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support and training for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or relevant job experience
- 10+ years’ experience in developing .NET applications
- High-level managerial skills.
- Knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, J#, and JScript.NET.
- Ability to work on the following technology areas
- App Services
- Virtual Machines
- Azure Functions
- Azure Service Bus
- Web jobs
- SQL Database (DB as a service)
- Ability to project manage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org