- Manage multiple implementation projects, including developing project objectives, prioritizing project responsibilities, tracking projects to successful and on time completion.
- Act as a vital link between the client and the operations team. Participate in client calls.
- Interact with clients frequently and communicate feedback to the operations team.
- Manage a team of graphic designers, instructional designers, project coordinators, quality assurance specialists.
- Level one escalation points for the client and the senior management.
- Control cost through effective utilization of personnel, materials, and equipment.
- Responsible for project management and effective manpower planning for the same.
- Coordinate the operational issues with all the respective functional heads for timely completion of all deliverables.
- Ensure workflow in adherence with the project life cycle.
- Responsible for quality and timely completion of all projects.
- Innovation, Process Improvement measures, driving the team to participate in process improvements.
- Recognize and reward performance and behavioural problems in team and act proactively to ensure productivity is unhampered.
- MS Office Suite and Excel reporting skills. MPP experience is a plus.
- 6- 9 years minimum of 6 years of work experience of which at least 4 years in a project management role in elearning industry.
- Graduate / MBA / Postgraduate
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org