Technical Leads provide solutions to technical issues and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Consistently demonstrated ability to exceed the requirements of Senior Software Engineers.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Good knowledge of the company product development lifecycle and the process tools is a must.
- Sound knowledge of estimation technique
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Sound industry trends awareness.
- Good knowledge of web technologies:
- Sound Proficiency with PHP/ Java technologies
- Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
- Sound communication skills.
- Sound time management skills.
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Sound ability to take on multiple assignments.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Understanding in DevOps and Test Automation
- Own one or more modules of the product under development
- Mentor junior team members with the assistance of PM.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
- Maintain high team morale.
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager.
- Pay high attention to detail in all work.
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org